5 emotional pains only a woman knows...
05 Jul 2016
Women are often considered "weaker", less stronger than men. And surprisingly even women sometimes see themselves as weak, that they alone cannot tackle the world or lead in life. But these 5 strongest emotional pains that define a life are mostly taken by women.. and they speak loudly of a woman's strength
1. Letting go of everything that was one's identity: Sure things are changing for good and women are keeping their surnames and supporting their parents post marriage but a vast majority: 99% women still leave their homes, their surnames, their belongings and even their emotions at marriage. They listen things like "Paraya Dhan", "Now that is your home" and actually live and accept new people, new relationships. Its one of the hardest sacrifice asked for and women have successfully lived with it.. A man will find it extremely hard or in most cases, almost impossible to accept this change..
2. Living with emotional abuse and pain: Its a no brainer that women shouldn't put up with emotional abuse. It not only brings their mental health to a jeapordy but also is detrimental to their self-respect and being . Yet in name of saving marriages, respecting husband, protecting kids so many women live with constant emotional abuse at the hands of the man who is considered her "protector". It is not at all easy to live in a abusive realtionship but millions of women keep living and sacrificing their own self in the process. (If you are a woman facing depression and worthlessness, please don't wait. You need professional help and you can get this here at ePsyClinic.com
Just Click the pink chat button on left and type Hi to instantly connect with a psychologist now. )
3. Letting go of High Flying Careers: For a man's shifting,for children, for caregiving of parents of her spouse, countless number of women have given up on their high flying careers. It is one of the toughest and most painful experience one has to go through. As humans we attribute our esteem to the work we do. Leaving that at peak, in the middle is a feeling only women who experienced can understand that.
4. Leaving social circles and activities once loved: Our dear homemakers give everything up for taking care of their families. They leave their friends, their fun activities, even the food they loved and instead start preparing for kids parties, spouses' friends and family get togethers.. They do it even without knowing or making others understand that how tough and nerving this transition can be.
5. Letting go of one's own individual self: This one is deep. A woman is happy when her spouse gets successful. Her own success is no where in the picture. She is happy when her child succeeds, comes first, she gets no certificate. She finds happiness in other's dreams and her own name is nowhere on the stamp. Being happy and feeling elated for this is tough and only what a woman can understand..
Women let go of so much in life and it does scar them emotionally.. If you are a spouse reading this or a parent/parent in law, appreciate what all she is doing for the family.
Such sacrifices don't come easy on the person however. She may experience chronic depression, sadness, mood fluctuations because of a life of letting go..
If you are a woman facing depression and worthlessness, please don't wait. You need professional help and you can get this here at ePsyClinic.com
Just Click the GREEN chat button on left and type Hi to instantly connect with a psychologist now.
Type your message in the Chat To connect instantly & privately to an expert EPsyClinic psychologist NOW
Read More From ePsyClinic
Second Class treatment
of women in India?
Demand to give up all from
women leads them to Depression
Many of our premium articles are never published on Facebook. So to benefit from them and to read them, Subscribe Now using the green button on top
Tags: #emotionalpain #wife #5 #woman