5 signs of Depression
27 Jun 2016
Learning to spot depression symptoms in yourself or others around you can help in early detection and prevent the downward spiral. Here are some early signs of depression.
1. Persistent sadness of mood
2. Difficulty sleeping or sleeping more than usual
3. Feeling tired and fatigued nearly every day
4. Loss of interest in earlier pleasurable activities
5. Suicidal Thoughts or feelings
If you notice any of these features in yourself and your loved ones, don't hesitate to reach out to us at ePsyClinic. Depression is treatable but timely intervention is required.
Or Read All about Depression here
Just Click the Pink chat button and Type "Depression Assessment" to connect instantly with a psychologist
Tags: #keysigns #depression #5