Is Dowry a thing of past? Think of these 5 things?
03 Jun 2016
A lot of discussion today is about Dowry false and true cases. It's a fact that misuse of the law exists but the problem is wide and let's not turn a blind eye to it.
To those who think Dowry is a thing of past, please stop and ponder on the following 5 points.
1. How many marriages have you seen where its not the Daughter's parents showering gifts on incoming Baratis?
If you are facing issues in marriage then you don't have to wait! Just Click the Green Chat Button on left and Type "Counseling" to isntantly connect with a psychologist
2. How many homes of Fathers were put to mortgage to successfully complete their daughter's marriage?
3. How many grooms are gifted cars and bikes and mixies as part of marriage protocol?
4. When it's the PagPhera or Diwali, who ends up spending 1000's and Lacs to please "Sambhdees"?
5. A child is born in the family and who is the world watching to see what gifts were brought, for whom and of how much?
We are sure, you got your answer. Its a long life process and Wife's esteem dies down with every exchange of this commercial relation. Ofcourse false accusations of dowry are wrong, vilifying men is wrong but that doesn't mean there is no "Dowry", no indirect pressure on women's family.. It still exists very much in India and we all see it around us....
The number of women facing depression because of this is alarming and we get women approaching us for counseling due to dowry and gift giving issues and the low-self esteem they suffer because of the pressure on their parents.
Just Click the Green Chat Button on left and Type "Counseling" to isntantly connect with a psychologist.
Tags: #dowry #dead #no