5 things about a man that keep his wife Stress Free
01 Jun 2016
ePsyClinic.com till date has successfully done more than 15000 couple counselings Online.
Just Click the Green Chat Button on left and Type "MR" to
instantly connect with a psychologist privately and to learn
more about the process of individual & couple counseling at
What we have found is that these 5 gestures by a man, help a woman truly love and appreciate him and keep her stress and depression stemming from marriage 1000 miles away!
1. Support in her Career & Growth: Man who helps her woman grow in her career and treats her ambitions as his own is a man, a woman respects more than herself..
2. Your Parents are Mine: Woman with a husband who loves her parents as his own, is 100% likely to love her husband's parents as her own too. Women appreciate this quality in husbands more than anything.
3. Care in Sickness and in Health: Women love being cared for. She will feel immensely loved and happy, say if she is down with menstural cramps and her man caresses her, gets her a warm bottle of water and makes her hot chocolate. She will reciprocate the care and love 100 times more when her husband or someone in his family needs her.
4. Involving her in decision making & in pain: Women want to stand besides their men. Men who take opinions from their wives and count them as important are respected zillion times more by women than men who don't value their opinion or feel hesitant in sharing their pain with their wife.
5. True Companionship: Men who see their wives as true companions and ones that are precious to them are more happy and depression free then women with husbands who see them as just Bed or Ritual Imposed Partners!
If you see your marriage on the rocks, do not wait. Time may only increase the distance, Instead seek help now!
Online Marriage Therapy at ePsyClinic can even be successful in cases where one partner is willing for therapy and the other is not.
Just Click the Green Chat Button on left and Type "MR" to instantly connect with a psychologist privately and to learn more about the process of individual & couple counseling at ePsyClinic
Tags: #5things #woman #man