5 Super Foods for reducing Depression & Anxiety
31 May 2016
What we eat definitely has an impact on how we feel about ourselves. Here are the top 5 foods that help a person feel emotionally relaxed and also help brain function better.
1. Berries: All berries, including strawberries,raspberries, and blackberries, are rich in vitamin C, which has been shown to be helpful in combating stress
2. Cashews These are known as Natural AntI-Depressants as they are especially good source of zinc—a 1-ounce serving has 11 percent of your RDA. Low levels of zinc have been linked to both anxiety and depression. Since our bodies have no way of storing zinc, it's important to get some every day.
3. Oatmeal: This super foodtmeal causes your brain to produce serotonin, a feel-good chemical. Not only does serotonin have antioxidant properties, it also creates a soothing feeling that helps overcome stress. Studies have shown that kids who eat oatmeal for breakfast stay sharper throughout the morning
4. Walnuts: They contain alpha-linolenic acid, an essential omega-3 fatty acid, and other polyphenols that have been shown to help prevent memory loss and keep memory and mood active! Munch on a few kernels of walnut every morning
4. Chamomile Tea: This is an anxiety relieving, calming retreat. If you are prone to excessive worrying and anxiety especially at nights then Chamomile Tea is for you! It has been well researched for its anxiety relieving properties.
Just pour a cup of boiling water over 2 to 3 heaping tablespoons of the dried flowers (you can buy chamomile either loose or in tea bags at health food stores) and steep for 10 minutes. Try having a cup every night: Turn off the TV, the computer, and your phone, and settle down for a peaceful end to the day.
If you or someone you know is battling Depression & Anxiety then you must know that the disorder is manageable with rigorous Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
At epsyclinic.com you can get complete help from a CBT expert online via video/chat/call counseling. We have helped 1000's to get rid of their social anxiety disorder.
To start Consultation, Just Click the pink Chat button on the botton left of the page and Type "Depression/Anxiety". You willl be instantly connected to a CBT expert who will guide you through the process and fees.
Call +919069145293 and Dial 1. You willl be instantly connected to a CBT expert on call who will guide you through the process and fees.
Tags: #anxiety #depression